In addition to the National Guard and FEMA, one of the more active relief efforts in New York City has been a volunteer effort organized by alumni of Occupy Wall Street called Occupy Sandy Relief. Along with groups like 350.org and Recovers.org, Occupy activists quickly mobilized hundreds, and then thousands, of people to help affected areas of New York City. Democracy Now! senior producer Mike Burke speaks with Occupy organizer Catherine Yeager in the Rockaways about Occupy Wall Street’s transformation into Occupy Sandy Relief.
Help Support From the Trenches
Liberty Gold and Silver
- NC on WIPP Clean Up
- NC on NYPD Twitter #myNYPD Campaign Goes Horribly Wrong
- Cathleen on Obama takes a private plane flight over an Indian reservation in Oklahoma
- NC on Georgia Just Became a Safer State for Law-Abiding Gun Owners & Everyone Else
- Angel-NYC on NYPD Twitter #myNYPD Campaign Goes Horribly Wrong
- Jolly Roger on Alert: Martial Law Coming To Your Neighborhood
- # 1 NWO Hatr on ‘Militia’ groups fear infiltration by feds at Bundy Ranch
- US Marine Fighting Tyranny on The Siege of Bundy Ranch goes on, and so does the need for volunteers, money and supplies, especially — at the moment — camo netting.
- # 1 NWO Hatr on Oklahoma House Votes to Legalize Gold and Silver as Money
- Jim on This Is Your Brain On Socialism
- # 1 NWO Hatr on NYPD Twitter #myNYPD Campaign Goes Horribly Wrong
- # 1 NWO Hatr on Pentagon scientists show off life-size robot
- # 1 NWO Hatr on The Fight To Expose Global Climate Engineering Continues
- Katie on Louisiana building a database of all it’s “citizens” so it can intervene in their lives if needed!
- # 1 NWO Hatr on Harry Reid’s BLM’s Next Victim: Red River Land Grab Happening Now, First Bundy Ranch Now This!