We got this from an undercover member of the Armed Intelligentsia who’s in a position to have a pad of these printer-fresh registration forms plopped on his desk first thing this morning. And we had to wonder exactly what an “antique high capacity magazine” is. Does this mean if you bought a Glock 33-rounder last week, you’re good to go? But don’t worry Empire State gun owners. We’re sure the governor and legislature will have all that sorted out in plenty of time for for you to comply with the SAFE Act.
Help Support From the Trenches
Liberty Gold and Silver
- US Marine Fighting Tyranny on Fusion Center Locations in the U.S.
- diggerdan on People are Awesome 2013
- Chris on Extreme Levels” Of Herbicide Roundup Found In Food
- JENO on Ex-Army Ranger Breaks Silence: I May Have Killed Pat Tillman
- Bill Jarett on A Noble Lie – The Bombing of Oklahoma City
- JENO on Extreme Levels” Of Herbicide Roundup Found In Food
- JENO on Fusion Center Locations in the U.S.
- Inretrospect on Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- Inretrospect on Fake Flyer Fury: ‘Letter to Jews’ Kerry cited was forged
- Bill Jarett on Elderly Man Calls Ambulance for Wife with Dementia, Cops Show Up and Beat Him
- Bill Jarett on Arkansas ex-cop killed while trying to set anti-corruption blogger’s hot dog cart on fire
- Bill Jarett on Anonymous Trollers Beware – No 1st Amendment Rights in Defamation Case
- Bill Jarett on Police beat up entire wedding party, ruin pro baseball player’s career
- Bill Jarett on Ex-Army Ranger Breaks Silence: I May Have Killed Pat Tillman
- "Vast Right Wing Conspiritor" on Russia Wants Permanent Moon Base