listen here

Patriot Broadcast From the Trenches Schedule 

Michael Bloomberg’s PAC Spent $660,000 In 12 Days To Try To Sink The Candidacy Of A Pro-Gun Democrat

bloombergBusiness Insider – by Rick Pearson and Bill Ruthhart , Chicago Tribune

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s super political action committee has spent at least $660,000 for 12 days of TV ads blasting Democratic congressional candidate Debbie Halvorson’s past support from the National Rifle Association, records filed by local affiliates of the four major networks showed Thursday.

When its current ad buy ends Sunday, the Independence USA super PAC will have aired 574 half-minute broadcast TV commercials to influence the outcome of the 2nd Congressional District special election, records show.

Halvorson, a former one-term congresswoman from Crete, has accused Bloomberg of trying to buy an Illinois congressional seat. She has maintained her opposition to bans on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines, in line with the NRA. The former lawmaker has, however, backed comprehensive background checks, a federal gun registry and increased penalties for criminal gun use and possession.

The spending figures by Bloomberg’s super PAC come as a rival in the race, former state Rep. Robin Kelly of Matteson, launched her own cable TV advertising effort that highlights her support for tougher restrictions on guns.

In the ad, a narrator notes that Kelly worked with President Barack Obama during his days in the Illinois General Assembly to “crack down on illegal gun sales.”

“In Congress,” the narrator says, “Kelly will keep taking on the NRA.”

Meanwhile, another contender in the special Feb. 26 Democratic primary, Chicago Ald. Anthony Beale, 9th, announced the formal endorsement of Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart. In December, the sheriff gave $1,000 to Beale’s congressional effort, among $49,800 in contributions the alderman had to start the new year. Other donations included $2,000 from campaign funds controlled by 14th Ward Ald. Ed Burke, $1,000 from former 36th Ward Ald. William J.P. Banks and $1,000 from 49th Ward Ald. Joe Moore.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-bloomberg-pac-gun-democrat-2013-2#ixzz2KYHVIfiD

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.
2040
Don't forget to answer the Security Question before you post comment.

7 Responses to Michael Bloomberg’s PAC Spent $660,000 In 12 Days To Try To Sink The Candidacy Of A Pro-Gun Democrat

  1. diggerdan says:

    And what is Pee Wee`s word of the day Angel?

  2. # 1 NWO Hatr says:

    Whatever problem money can’t solve, rigged voting machines can.

  3. It is I only says:

    The morlock con the the stupid goy out of his money & then spend it to keep the goy stupid!

  4. Big Man says:

    The dangers of democracy…..minority creeps like Bloomberg can influence politics and policies with their dirty money. On this particular issue of gun control, one can see why they want to elim firearms owned by the responsible public. Even more reason to fight for the rights afforded by our nation’s constitution.

  5. Jessie Parker says:

    We need to wake up to the reality that Bloomberg and his likes are desperately afraid of the American people, because of the extent to which they have corrupted and bankrupted America; they are preparing to turn us into Palestinians. America – the largest open air prison in the world.
    I must say they have tremendous experience.

  6. flek says:

    Zionist Warlock Bloomberg is doing the masters bidding.
    Zionist Witch Feinstein is doing the masters bidding.

    2% of over-represented Zionists has a death grip on the other 98%?

    Time to throw off the Zionist chains.

    -flek

  7. flek says:

    Side note:

    I wonder how far the Zionist leech has sunk its teeth into China….after sucking the lifeblood out of America.

    -flek

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

What is 4 + 4 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)