That was the headline on Drudge Report yesterday.
Matt Drudge was referring to Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of the Obama regime’s Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) and, as such, the woman in charge of the disaster called the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare.
Again, the tongue. What is it with Obama’s minions and their snake tongues?
In the past week, FOTM has chronicled how arrogant and contemptuous of the American people Sebelius is:
- In a CNN interview, when asked about the malfunctioning Obamacare sign-up website, HealthCare.gov, which keeps crashing and which evenConsumer Reports is warning us to avoid, the witch casually said: “I have not tried signing up because I have insurance” – because Sebelius — like her boss the POS, Congress, Supreme Court, federal employees, and all their families — is exempt from Obamacare that they’ve foisted on the American people. They have their own nonObamacare cadillac medical plans.
- Two days later, when asked whether she would resign because of her gross mismanagement, the witch gave the finger again to the American people, saying: “The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don’t work for.”
This woman isn’t just evil, she’s a delusional, pathological liar who thinks we’re stupid.
Yesterday, Sebelius appeared in front of the House Energy and Commerce Committee to testify on the status of Healthcare.gov and Obamacare.
Here are the delusional things and outright lies Sebelius said, along with more “F-you” to the American people:
1. The HealthCare.gov website will be fully operational by the end of November!
2. About Obama’s
assurance lie that we can keep our health plans after Obamacare became law: The witch airily dismissed the fact that hundreds of thousands of Americans have had their health insurances cancelled because of Obamacare, and elderly Americans are in a panic over losing their doctorsbecause of Obamacare. Sebelius unfeelingly said insurance companies cancel and terminate plans all the time.
3. About the Obamacare website’s warning that those who sign up have no “reasonable expectation of privacy”: The witch called the warning mere “boilerplate” language and said she is “fully committed to the privacy of Americans” and has asked the website operator CGI to remove the warning.
4. She’s delusional: Sebelius proclaimed that “Clearly there is a demand for affordable care and it is HHS’s mission to deliver on that implementation.”
5. When asked by Republican representatives “If Obamacare is so great, why don’t you enroll in a plan through the exchanges?,” Sebelius said she can’t enroll in Obamacare because it would be illegal for her to shop in the exchange because she is offered health insurance through work.
As made clear on Healthcare.gov, you may enroll in coverage through the exchanges even if you are offered coverage through work. Your offer of work-based coverage may make you ineligible for a subsidy, but that doesn’t stop you from enrolling. This isn’t a minor technical point, but instead is one of the key issues in Obamacare. That Sebelius– the top official overseeing implementation of Obamacare – doesn’t know this is shocking.
And the BIGGEST lie of all from the most hated woman in America:
6. Sebelius said: “I would suggest the website has never crashed. It is functional but at a very slow speed and low reliability.”
H/t FOTM’s Anon