*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*
Our agenda on this page is to “brain storm” ideas to improve our individual and collective situations, and to further our cause. There are three specific fronts that this think tank will focusing on, in no particular order:
First:We are looking for ideas to help us meet our basic needs and increase our individual resources; things that we can do to help us pay the rent, buy groceries, and pay our utility bills. If we are going to have any effect, we will need to be in an environment were we are not too cold and hungry, so that we might better use our minds. If you have no electricity or no internet, you will be unable to participate in this or any other online organized activities, and if you have no gas for you car, you will be unable to make a trip to a proposed rally at your state capital.
Second: We are in search of strategies that will help us to gain leverage over the people and/or organizations with the power to change our circumstance. We have tried appealing to our representatives’ sense of duty and moral obligation, by writing letters, sending emails, and making phone calls to their offices, and they have been unwilling to represent our interests. It has become clear to all of us that unless it is in their interest to do so, they will not act.
We must therefore come up with tactics to gain leverage over them, so that we may present situations were it is in their best interest to work on our behalf. For example: Many corporations use campaign contributions and lobbyist to gain leverage over those in public office. Thus, when public servants work on behalf of the interests of these corporations, there are at the same time working on behalf of there own interests.
Third:Ideas to generate publicity for our cause, and to increase our numbers. There is both power and safety in numbers. We will have more options, and the stradigies that we generate on the first and second fronts, will be more effective, if we can increase the number of those who participate.
The following is a list of instructions and bylaws for participation in this think tank:
- To make a suggestion or present an idea, post a comment to this post. Any and all ideas are welcome, as long as they are not blatantly illegal. If this site gets shut down by law enforcement or if we are sent to prison, we will have limited our options significantly. We should especially be trying to think of unconventional ideas that can be utilized by those of us with limited recourses. Vague ideas are also welcome, as we can refine these ideas through discussion.
- To express your thought on an idea, post a comment to that comment. Try to give your point of view on every idea and comment that you read. We all come from wide range of backgrounds, and have a wide range of expertise. We must use this to our advantage. Do as much research as you can before presenting an idea or making a comment. If for instance you believe that a particular strategy my be illegal or simply will not work, look it up and let us all know. If you are not sure about a strategy or an idea that you have in mind, say so in your post, someone else may have more knowledge on the subject than you do.
- Once again I must ask that you do not propose anything that is obviously illegal. The idea that we get our guns and go after an adversary is not a new one. We have all thought of that. We will be unable to do ourselves, each other, or our country any good if we are in prison or dead. However, we should not limit our tactics to what we consider to be moral. Our opposition has proven that they do not heed to morality or human decency. That is why we are here. They will not pull any punches and so we must not. This is an amoral, result oriented think tank.
- Please do not use this think tank as an outlet for you complaints about your situation or your disillusion with our government. There are many other places for that. This is a pragmatic discussion, founded for the purpose of creating solutions to our problems. I think that everyone that reads this is convinced that there is a problem with the system or they would no be here. Lets limit our conversations to ideas for fixing these problems. Also, this forum is a no troll zone. Comments posted by trolls will not be added. We will be able to accomplish more without their disruptions.
- After a strategy or tactic has been refined and scrutinized by this think tank, it will be categorized into one of the three sections, and added to a list that will be posted on another page on this website. This list can then be referenced by our “Organized Resistance” section, so that our regional organizations can use these tactics and strategies.
With our combined intelligence, knowledge, and experience, I am certain that we can accomplish our task.
- D. R. Gomez WA -